This bundle of 5 Vowel Phonics Literacy Centers
provide activities which are Easy Prep Printables
, focusing on the vowels A, E, I, O and U
and their Letter Names and Sounds
. Designed for Emergent Readers
, these vowel units can be used to introduce, reinforce, or review the specific vowel letter names and sounds. Phonemic Awareness and Phonics Skills
activities are built into the materials. These Vowel Phonics Center Activities provide multiple ways to engage students through developmentally appropriate practice as they complete the tasks. The Phonic Centers can also be used as an Intervention Unit
with small groups, which allows you to differentiate your instruction.
The 5 Units in this set have activities that are focused around the short vowel sound for the letters A, E, I, O and U.
Each vowel set contains the following 12 centers:
• Emergent Reader (These booklet are also included in Rhyming Alphabet Letter Books for Emergent Readers
) color and b/w
• Phonics Flip Book-b/w
• Phonics Foldable Booklet-b/w
• Phonics Headband-color and b/w
• Target Sound Phonemic Awareness-b/w
• Poem-color and b/w
• Penmanship or Writing Activity-color and b/w
• Phonemic Awareness Target Sound Anchor Picture Activity-b/w
• Phonemic Awareness Sound Sort-b/w
• Phonics-Letter/Sound Identification or Spelling Activity-color and b/w
• Decorate the Target Letter-b/w
• Target Sound Concentration Game
Other materials included to assist with instruction are:
• Anchor Letter Posters-2 versions, both in color and b/w
• Pocket Chart Cards-color and b/w
• Bonus Activity-b/w
• Teacher Directions for All Activities
CLICK THE ITEMS BELOW TO SEE THE INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT LISTINGS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE!
PHONICS LETTER OF THE WEEK LITERACY CENTERS A
PHONICS LITERACY CENTERS FOR LETTER E LOW PREP LETTER OF THE WEEK
PHONICS LETTER OF THE WEEK i LITERACY CENTERS
PHONICS LITERACY CENTERS FOR LETTER O LOW PREP LETTER OF THE WEEK
PHONICS LITERACY CENTERS FOR LETTER U LOW PREP LETTER OF THE WEEK
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can consider that as I create more products.
Do you like this lesson, but are not ready to buy it just yet?
Just put it on your WISH LIST
or “Pin It” so you don’t lose this item!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
With thanks-kinder tweets