PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a phonics game similar to the game UNO.
This game covers phonograms, including:
• Pass out 5 cards to each player.
• Lay the remaining cards face down in a pile.
• Show the top card next to the draw pile.
• The first player needs to lay down a word card that matches the same color shown - a player can also put down a DRAW TWO, SKIP, or REVERSE card with the same color shown, or a WILD card. If a WILD card is laid down, the player can choose a new color.
• All the words on the cards MUST be read correctly! If a player reads the word incorrectly, they take their card back and get another card from the draw pile.
• If a player has one card left, they must say PHONO! after laying down their card, or they must take three additional cards from the draw pile.
• The player who lays down all their cards is the winner!
Check out all of my Card Games!