PICTURE PUZZLES Building Sentences FILE FOLDER Activities for Special Education
This set includes 20 Picture Puzzle File Folder Activities with a variety of colorful pictures for students to assemble AND read! Students may put each Picture Puzzle together by reading words or reading number words. Place each in a file folder with the Mounting Boards (each are numbered) for easy sentence building.
Pictures and IEP Goal are included with this file folder activity set to align with your student’s IEP Goals.
• 20 Picture Sentence File Folder Activities
• Suggested IEP Goal for Special Education students
• Print this entire activity on card stock paper.
SUGGESTED IEP GOAL:
1. Given a picture and the same picture presented in ___(number of) vertical strips, STUDENT will assemble the strips in the correct order by reading the number words, or words, to form a complete sentence, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given up to ___(number of) strips which are part of a whole picture, STUDENT will place the strips in the correct order, by referring to the picture model, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
3. Given number words up to ten, STUDENT will place the number words in sequential order to form a picture, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
4. Given a sentence represented in a picture, STUDENT will copy from a model in order to place the words in the correct sequence to form a sentence, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
TO RECEIVE YOUR 20% OFF CUSTOM BUNDLE OF 9 OR MORE ITEMS, click here!
***Thank you for supporting autism awareness by purchasing this product. Please enjoy with your students. ***
Copyright © AutismEducators.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.
Visit AutismEducators.com to view our FREE IEP GOAL BANK!
Find us on PINTEREST by clicking here!
Find us on FACEBOOK by clicking here!
Find us on INSTAGRAM by clicking here!