Using British Football Clubs and Hogwarts as well as other examples, learn all about Pie Charts.
How to draw an accurate pie chart:-
• Find the total of the given data (frequency)
• Divide 360° by the total of the given data to find the value of one (if needed, round the answer to the next whole number)
• Draw a line from the top of the circle to the centre
• Using a protractor, measure your angle (the answer to the above sum) from this line, mark this with a dot
• Draw a line from the centre of the circle, to point marked
These worksheets can be completed in class or for homework