Great activity for Early Childhood Special Education students and Toddlers providing multiple ways to teach the color “PINK".
Children are provided with reinforcement as they create a "PINK booklet" and participate in a Family Activity.
This resource is another in our series of Color Books and contains the following:
* Six color pink Mini-Posters (8.5” X 11”) that answer the question “What is Pink?” (pink crayon, cotton candy, flamingo, flower, ice cream, pig).
* Pink and white Mini-Book for students using same items and complete sentences as provided in the Mini-Posters. (Example: The cotton candy is pink.)
* Pocket Chart Activity using same pictures of pink items to create sentences using the following sight words: the, is, and the color word pink.
* Directions to create and use the Pocket Chart Activity
* Suggestions on how to differentiate the Pocket Chart sentences.
* Family Activity
Activities will support the following Early Learning Readiness Skills:
*Identification of colors (Pink)
*“Reading” sentences using sight words (I, see, the)
*Exposure to sight words
*Story Telling and Retelling
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!