Need a NO PREP digital activity for teaching or reviewing chemical formulas? Use this engaging, self-checking Google Sheet Mystery Picture Reveal as your students demonstrate their knowledge of physical science! TEXAS TEKS BASED for Google Classroom. TEK 8.5D. Middle School.
25 basic questions that will test student ability to identify the number of atoms and elements in Chemical Formulas.
How to use this resource:
- Make a copy of the folder from TPT.
- There is a student copy and a key for you.
- When you assign in Google Classroom, make sure to choose the "Student" version that has a blank picture area and change the setting to "Make a copy for each student".
- Students will need to view at 65-75% to see the whole picture.
- Self Grading! If a piece of the picture appears and the answer box turns a color, their answer is correct.
- Use as a quiz, review, research or Fun Friday assignment!
More Pixel Art
MORE digital resources for Google Classroom and distance learning are here!
VIRTUAL FIELD TRIP BUNDLE----> LIFE SCIENCE
You may also like my Science + Art Adaptation Review Activities!
Always feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.