NOTE: This product is part of my PRESCHOOL LANGUAGE LESSON PLANS BUNDLE
. It contains all of my Preschool Language Lesson Plans at a discounted rate!
This huge packet is a Thematic Preschool Lesson Unit designed specifically for Speech-Language Pathologists. If you work in a PK or Kindergarten setting where you provide individual or group language lessons, this packet is for you! The packet is centered around a King & Queen theme. The featured story is Cinderella (any traditional version will work).
This, and all future Preschool Lesson Plans, contain a theme, a target phoneme, a target color, and a target shape. All activities included focus on one or more of those elements. When possible, options for both printing in color and in b&w are provided. A list of what is included in the packet is as follows:
Please download the preview for an in-depth look at the packet. I've included as many pages as possible to give you a good idea of what you're purchasing.
Lesson Plan Outline: Two-page thematic outline for the lesson. Print and use for reference during your lesson. Includes the following sections: Materials Needed, Suggested Lesson Plan Outline, Story Time, Theme Learning, Speech & Language Target Activities, Phoneme Production Activities, Music, Craftivity, and Notes.
Theme Learning: Provides ideas for introducing the King & Queen theme. Includes stimulus pictures to help you introduce and discuss the theme.
Phoneme Production Activities: The target phoneme for the unit is /k/. This section includes a list of fun activities for production practice.
Story Time: Includes a suggested supplemental book list and darling clipart for Cinderella in both color and b/w to help with story retell.
Music: Provides three song suggestions to fit the King & Queen theme.
Speech & Language Target Activities: Includes the following activities that can be used in one-on-one therapy or in small groups. All of the activities can be printed in either color or b&w. Specific instructions for each activity are included in the file.
• Cinderella Mini Book: Great for a group or follow-up homework activity. Helps with story comprehension, story retell, and answering basic y/n and WH questions.
• /t/ vs. /k/ Fronting Discrimination Activity: Students practice listening for the /k/ and /t/ phonemes to help with auditory discrimination and phonemic awareness.
• King & Queen Clothing Sort: Learn basic clothing items vocabulary with this clothing sort activity.
• Following Directions Activity: Students practice following 1 & 2-step directions with a King & Queen theme.
• King, King, Where is Your Coin? Prepositions Activity: Target receptive and expressive prepositions with this activity.
• Cinderella Verb Game: Teach basic action verbs and job/chore verbs with this Cinderella themed game.
Packet also includes:
• Dress-the-King Open-Ended Game: Target any desired skill while using this King & Queen themed open-ended game as a reinforcement.
• King & Queen Coloring Page
• Craftivity: Includes ideas and/or materials for two crafts.
You may also be interested in my PRESCHOOL LANGUAGE LESSON PLANS BUNDLE.
It contains all of my Preschool Language Lesson Plans at a discounted rate!
You May Also Like...
Speech and Language Assessment Checklist Bundle
Parent Handouts Bundle
Phonological Processes Screener and Progress Tracker
Connect with Speaking Freely, SLP
New products are always 50% off for the first 24-hours. Make sure to "like" my store so you don't miss an update! Like my store by clicking "Follow Me" next to my store picture.
You can also follow me on Facebook!
Thank you for your business!
Speaking Freely, SLP