Are you looking for a fun way to teach your students about place value?
This is it! Differentiated, Common Core aligned. Posters/anchor charts, standards posters, printables, games, projects etc...Several full color and black/white options for easy printing.
In this 55 page mega pack, you will have;
1. Place Value Student Project Front Cover
2. Place Value- Counting Ones
3. Place Value – Counting Tens
4. Place Value – Counting Tens and Ones
5. I Have...Who Has?
6. I Have...Who Has? Teacher answer sheet
7. Place Value Number Riddle Directions
8. Place Value Number Riddle (perfect for a bulletin board)
Fold a sheet of construction paper in half. Paste the “number riddles” printable on the front of the fold. Students complete their riddle; odd/even number, number of tens and number of ones. Then, create the answer to their riddle inside the folded construction paper, using popsicle sticks to represent the tens and small stickers to represent the ones.
9. Place Value Common Core Standard/Bulletin Board Poster
(five different options in black/white and color)
10. Hundreds, tens and ones work-mat
11. Tens and ones work-mat
12. “Jump To It” A place value board game for 2- 3 players
13. 3 Ways to write a number (with and without example)
14. “Match It” Memory game directions
15. “Match It” Memory game
16. “Expanded Form” and “Place Value” anchor charts/posters (4 styles to choose from)
17. Place Value Foldable Project directions
18. Place Value Foldable Project Labels (3 styles to choose from)
19. Place Value Foldable Project inside printable
18. Thank You!
Thank you so much for your interest in my project. Please email me if you have any questions!
Thanks a bunch,