Click Here to Follow Me
This activity is challenging, but also fun!
When your students are used to having the center number provided in the numeracy cross, and you give them a blank one, they get a little bit FREAKED OUT!!
But it doesn't last long! Once they start seeing the patterns in place value, they will be able to figure these puzzles out in no time! And... When your students master this skill, other numeracy skills, such as greater than and less than and ordering numbers will come much more easily!
Here are some simple steps to solving the puzzles:
• First cut out all of the pieces
• Look for 3 numbers in a row
• Find the number 10 more than the center number
• Find the number 10 less than the center number
• Glue all the numbers down
I hope you like this freebie!
More Math FUN!:
Counting Backwards Activities
2 D and 3 D Shapes
Graph a Pup