‘Places At School' (Grades K-2) is a professionally produced, curriculum-aligned song that helps young students to identify the various school areas, and the activities that occur there.
'Places At School' also downloadable as Curriculum Karaoke™ (MP4 song & lyrics video).
- Mp3 Vocal Track
- PDF Lyrics
- PDF Learning & Values Outcomes
- Suggested Activities
- Assembly & Performance Piece
- Bonus Music Score
- Download a FREE copy of our 'Tips For Using Songs In Your Classroom'.
- If your school is unable to sing at the moment all of our curriculum-aligned songs & read, sing & learn-along song videos are Covid-Friendly! (song lyrics stand alone as curriculum content-rich poems ~ perfect for Literacy and poetry lessons (the music component helps the information to ‘stick’)
- You can preview samples of our ever-growing list of curriculum-aligned, song-based publications in our TPT store.
Our curriculum-aligned songs are professionally produced, target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents, and support & integrate learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
- Motivating and engaging students
- Introducing new units of work
- Kickstarting discussion
- Summarising & reinforcing learning content
- Aiding recall of important information
- Extending literacy
- Assembly & performance items
- Integrated learning
- Arts integration
- Poetry study/units (lyrics)
- Distance learning & homeschooling...
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
A Lesson in Every Lyric®