Looking for an interactive, hands-on unit about outer space for your preschoolers and kindergarteners? Well, this is it!
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
* A book with an original poem for each planet, both in colorful and low color versions [for those of you on tight budgets]
* A page of engaging information about each planet for the book
* 4 game/activities about planets/outer space
* Puppets to go with a couple of the activities
* 6 simple science experiments to help young children understand space better
* 3 math paper activities [measuring & ordering by size]
* A star worksheet
* A grid game activity [to encourage critical thinking & logic]
* A symmetrical shape tracing activity
* One "Listen and Do" activity paper
* 13 posters of various outer space objects and tools, with detailed explanations of what they are and how they work
CHECK OUT PREVIEW FOR SAMPLE PAGES