• Interactive notebook papers showing parts of plants (roots, stems, leaves, flowers, fruits)
• Information pages about the purpose of each part of the plant
(Would be great for shared reading)
• Interactive notebook pages for each plant part – writing prompt
• Colored poster categorizing parts of the plant we eat (words and pictures)
• Interactive notebook pages for categorizing the parts of the plant we eat
These activities would be easy to implement whole class, small group or as independent work stations. Students will have a hands on experience which will help them internalize the information.
MA 1-LS1.A Plants have different parts (roots, stems, leaves, flowers, fruits) that help them survive and grow.