Also included in
- SAVE 20%!! Need something for distance learning? This GROWING bundle of 11 drama units (Costume Design, Set Design), Broadway musical lessons (Dear Evan Hansen, Wicked, Hamilton and In the Heights) and radio plays (Invisible Man, Bow Wow Blues) were created for the Google Classroom. Purchase now$81.00$102.00Save $21.00
This drama assignment, created for your GOOGLE classroom, focuses on play reading, analysis, presentation and design. Students read a play, answer questions considering the play from three different viewpoints and finish with an oral presentation about the play for their peers. This assignment was created for high school students, however it could be adapted for middle grade students. It could be an assignment which continues throughout a semester or over a shorter amount of time. This can be used with any play. #DistanceLearningTPT
The Product includes:
- Letter to Teacher
- Project Assignment--What is Expected in the Assignment
- Play Analysis Questions--as a Producer, Director and Designer
- Play Titles--Vetted and Compiled from Drama Teachers Around the World
- Exit Slip prompts for 5 days--Questions are Provided for Each Day
- Source Page
This unique and engaging product was created by an award winning, veteran drama teacher of 38 years.
For more Dramamommaspeaks Products, go to:
Bundle: Units in Stage Properties, Costume, Sound and Set Design
"Such a marvelous bundle full of unique lessons to teach technical aspects to high school students."
The Tony Awards
"Excellent activity. This is comprehensive and includes a lot of variety."
Radio Theater I: The Invisible Man Radio Play Script and Unit
"This is such an original and creative drama unit. It is extremely thorough and has everything I need. I think you covered all the bases. Excellent resource, I highly recommend.
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
You may need these products:
Sedna, an Inuit Tale
Wicked, the Broadway Musical
Theater Artists Bundle