A Lesson Presentation on Play-Script Writing. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a lesson on Play-Script Wriing.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Jack and Jill Play-Script
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Video on Writing a Play-Script
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Play-Script Features
7. Collaborative Group Task – Play-Script on The Enchanted Shirt
8. Differentiated Activity that provides Learning Opportunity for Level Learners
9. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state the Outcome Expected
10. Plenary that Assesses Learning Outcomes
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement - Play-Script Quiz
12. Educational Tools and Resources to Scaffold the Low Achievers
13. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Play-Script Writing to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their writing skills.