- An organized & cute template for keeping notes at PLC Meetings!
- Two places to take notes for the current meeting & then the next meeting.
- Up to 7 places to write the names of attendees!
- The four jobs needed for a PLC Meeting are listed!
• Develop the agenda and distribute it to all team members
• Facilitate the meeting
• Keep team focused on the SMART Goal
• Record minutes
• Post minutes in PLC Shared Folder (i.e. One Drive)
• Maintain PLC team Shared
• Monitor agenda times and topics
• Keep the group focused and moving
• Monitor start and end times
• Call for tabling the subject or making a decision
• Review norms at the start of the meeting
• Assess the team’s use of norms at the end of the meeting
• Review minutes from previous meeting
• Act as a liaison to school personnel outside of the team
- You can copy your team's PLC Meeting norms on the back for a quick reference!