This is a game that can be done in pairs or a small group. Print the cards on sturdy paper and laminate them for multiple uses. Student have 72 cards that have 3 by 2 digit multiplication. They start out on the easy side and get tougher. There are 18 PLOP! Cards.
Directions on how to play:
1. Each group has a set of cards.
2. One player shuffles the cards and places them face down in the center.
3. Players take turns drawing cards and answering the math fact. (Have them write it out on paper).
4. If they get it right, they keep the card. If they get it wrong, it goes back into the pile.
5. Each card is worth a point.
6. Players keep drawing and working the problems out. The player that gets PLOP! must return ALL their cards back to the pile (mixing them up) and discard the PLOP! card to the side.
7. Players play until all the cards are gone.
8. Player with the most cards wins the game!