A Lesson Presentation that presents Teaching Resources in Poem Writing. This presentation presents perfect teaching resources that will help the teachers to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that a teacher and a student need for a Poem Writing lesson.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Identify the Poem Types
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Overview of Vocabulary used for a Poem Lesson - Poem Elements
4. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
5. Flipped Lesson Part - Videos - Guide to Writing Poem, How to Write a Poem
6. Collaborative Group Task – Pair-Share - List Poem Features
7. Space for Peer Teaching - Tips to Write a Poem
8. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – 6 Questions
9. Scaffolded Notes to Support the Learners - Comparison, Sound, Literary Devices
10. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state Outcome Expectations
11. Differentiated Activities for Level Learners - 4 Task Cards
12. Extensions to Challenge the High Achievers - 3 Interactive Tasks
13. Plenary to Assesses Learning Outcomes - PQP - Point-Question-Polish
14. Success Criteria for Self Evaluation - My Poetry Sketch
15. Home Learning for Reinforcement - Diamante Poems
16. Common Core Standards - ELA-LIT.W.6-8.2/W.6-8.2b/W.6-8.3/W.6-8.3d
17. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson - Social and Cognitive
18. Educational Tools and Resources to Scaffold the Low Achievers
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Poem Writing to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their creative writing skills.
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
✿ Early Finishers
✿ Sub tubs
✿ ESL stations/centres
✿ Holiday work
✿ Small group
✿ End of unit quick assessments
This is what teachers say about these resources:
✎"The perfect visual to help students remember to use capitalization while writing." – Mary Z.
✎"…nice reference sheet for my students." - Connie T.
✎"We use it as a reference every day." - Buyer
✎ "This is a great resource to include in the binders for future resources." - Patricia O.
✎ "A great resource for students to practice writing during centre." - Jamie S.
✎ "Exactly what I needed, Thanks" - Threadkell
✎ "Thank you for doing all the work for me!" - Buyer
✎ "Love this engaging lesson plan!" - Buyer
✎ "This product was helpful for my ELD students! Thank you!" – Rae E.
✎ "Thank you! I cannot wait to use this!" – Dawn C.
✎ "Great resource! Looking forward to trying them all." – Jennifer S.
✎ "Can't wait to use this when I get back. Just love the approach to learning script writing skills." – Kathryn A.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches.
Find Me Here:
o TPT Store - JOHN DSOUZA
o Pinterest - JOHN DSOUZA
o Facebook - TOMORROW’S CLASSROOM TODAY
o Instagram - JOHN421969
o Twitter - JOHN421969