This study guide includes...
A TEACHER'S GUIDE:
1. Plain English Translation: A section by section plain English translation of the poem and teaching tips for use during your lesson
2. Rhyme and Syllabication: An analysis of the rhyme and syllabication in the poem
1. Poem: the original poem text
2. Word and Phrase Meanings: important words and phrases from the poem defined and explained
3. Plain English Translation: a worksheet for the student to use to copy down the plain English translation
4. Rhyme and Syllabication: a worksheet for the student to use to identify and mark the rhyme scheme and syllabication of the poem