Also included in
- Your essential mental health and emotional wellness bundle to teach students coping strategies for self-regulation with mindfulness, calm down activities, and positive affirmations. Improve wellbeing with worry and anxiety activities, emotional awareness worksheets, positive affirmations, coloring p$24.50$29.40Save $4.90
- This affirmations resources bundle includes positive self-talk messages on affirmations cards, coloring pages to use as affirmations posters, and ready-to-print and coloring bookmarks for a growth mindset. Use affirmations as a wellbeing tool to help build a positive mindset and encourage students t$11.75$13.95Save $2.20
- This coloring pages bundle includes 125 worksheets to provide hours of fun and learning. This activity provides spatial and coordination benefits while nurturing important character traits, building self-esteem, encouraging friendship and a growth mindset, and so much more! With character-building m$17.35$19.85Save $2.50
- This bundle of growth mindset bookmarks and coloring pages are great for improving fine motor skills and spatial awareness. There are 5 coloring page resources as well as 3 with bookmarks with a total of 257 designs to promote important character traits. Character-building messages or quotes remind$29.50$35.05Save $5.55
This fun no-prep mindfulness activity helps students develop a growth mindset while nurturing their mental health by encouraging positive self-talk. Positive affirmations can promote wellbeing and assist children who struggle with change, doubt, or low self-esteem.
Our affirmation coloring pages are a fun worksheet or quiet time activity to promote positive character traits. They are a useful addition to a calm down corner to soothe anxious, restless, or angry students.
Coloring is an effective way of fostering physical and psychological development in children. It is a relaxing form of self-expression and stimulates creativity. Coloring also supports a range of benefits to nurture student wellbeing and mental health.
Research on affirmations shows that when you’re stressed, you can boost your problem-solving skills by using self-affirmations. Greater awareness of thought processes makes people more likely to challenge negative thoughts as they arise.
Positive affirmations reconnect you with feelings of gratitude and enhance your perspective on the good things in life to boost happiness.
Affirmations and coloring are a winning combination!
Completed coloring pages are perfect for your bulletin board to encourage positive thinking and a growth mindset.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- 36 affirmation coloring pages, 18 designs for girls and 18 designs for boys.
- Information about the benefits of kindness
- Information about the benefits of coloring
- Use affirmation coloring pages to encourage a positive mindset within your classroom and school.
- Allow students the chance to be creative with their coloring. Encourage them to express themselves with coloring page activities.
- Use coloring activities to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye co-ordination.
- Display your finished pages on your bulletin board to nurture positivity.
- Start discussions around positive thinking with your students.
- Use as a springboard to brainstorm other ways to promote a growth mindset.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies, and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.