The Positive Performance Reinforcement Cards are very simple and focus on positive performance. Tokens are given to a student for demonstrating positive performance in behavior, completing assigned tasks, etc.. When a child earns 5 tokens, he/she earns a reward of a preferred task or an edible treat. Tokens are not taken away; students simply do not earn points if the positive performance is not observed.
* Each time the student earns a token, let him/her attach it to an empty square.
* As soon as 5 squares are completed, the student earns a edible treat or a preferred task for 5 minutes (or an amount of time that is chosen by the teacher).
* Once the time has elapsed, the student clears his/her card and starts again.
Kit includes 14 assorted, colorful token cards and tokens for the students to choose from.
* Print the Positive Performance Cards and tokens.
* Laminate and cut out the cards and each token.
* Attach Velcro to the back of each token .
* Attach Velcro to each empty square on the card.
* Print the student's name at the top with a dry erase marker.
I hope you enjoy using the Positive Performance Reinforcement Cards in your classroom!