A Lesson Presentation on Poster Making. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a lesson on Poster Making.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Find the Question
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Video on How to make an Academic Poster
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – (2)
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Key Points for Poster Designing
7. Collaborative Group Task – Comment on the Language
8. Differentiated Activity that provides Learning Opportunity for Level Learners
9. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state the Outcome Expected
10. Plenary that Assesses Learning Outcomes
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement
12. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Poster Making to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their creative skills.