Posters can bring out the creative side of your students. These posters can be used to motivate students to be creative with their assignment. These colorful poster templates will be enough to get your students excited about your assignment. Here are some examples of poster activities. (Over 60 Poster Templates)
- Create a poster listing items that you have bought. Round the prices of each item to the nearest dollar and order the items from greatest to least.
- Create a storefront poster listing items individually with prices with group discounts if your purchase more. For advanced students, calculate the tax added.
-Create a menu with food descriptions.
-Create a shopping list.
-Create a poster showing discounts of 10% off or 20% off
– Create a Wanted poster from the Gold Rush or a map of a town (can also include math coordinates)
-Create a poster of a famous person or animal with important facts.
– Create a poster to compliment a writing activity on heritage, family, vacations, sports, etc.
- Create a poster advertising a sale (“For Sale” sign) or a billboard featuring a book/novel.
-Lost/Found- Create a poster to describe a character of a book (Because of Winn-Dixie – lost dog, missing mother)
by Upper LMNtary