POSTERS y TARJETAS de sílabas iniciales en palabras con t, d, c, and r BUNDLE! (Spanish) includes:
* 4 reference posters in color and black/white that list all the
pictures/words by syllable category for t, d, c, and r
* 8 picture/word cards and a corresponding syllable card for
each (ta, te, ti, to, tu, da, de, di, do, du, ca, ce, ci, co, cu, ra,
re, ri, ro, and ru) in color and black/white.
*** The letter sets included in this bundle are also sold SEPARATELY.
If you have previously purchased any of these (t, d, c, or r) sets from my store, THEY ARE THE SAME!
These posters and picture cards can be used:
* to introduce the beginning syllable sounds
* reading the pictures with a partner
* in literacy/word work centers
* as flash cards
* sort by syllable (using the reference posters to self-check)
* as prompts when creating sentences orally
* as vocabulary when ready to begin writing sentences
* to paste printed posters in their word work journals for on-
* print extras of the posters, then cut them up by rows (across)
so that each strip has a picture/word of each of the featured
letter’s syllables. Put them in your word work center. Let
students create their own pictures to add to the categories on
* play “concentration” type game
Copy/print each letter set in different color card stock for a way to keep sets together after a day of sorting (also more economical than color copies).