simple yet great, fun and interactive MS Power Point presentation on Human Body Systems based on 5th Grade Scott Foresman: Science textbook.
I know there is a lot of information around. However, I wanted something more specific for my pupils this school year.
It is oriented to Unit A “Life Science”, Chapter 3 “Human Body Systems” in Scott Foresman Science 2007 Florida Edition Student’s Textbook by Pearson. However, the other book users will find it very useful too. This slideshow is editable.
This chapter includes the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: What is the circulatory system?
- Lesson 2: What is the respiratory system?
- Lesson 3: What are the digestive and urinary systems?
- it has 8 links to related videos on TWIG and Discovery Education.
- links to vocabulary cards on pearsonsuccessnet.com
- it consists the MS Office 2013 based interactive review "quiz" questions on one slide and the answer on the other. (allows to use it in PDF format
- I divided the chapter for 5 days (1 - introduction, vocabulary, 2 - lesson 1, 3 - lesson 2 and 3, 4 - review and test preparation, 5 - test).
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is definitely goals achieving!