Also included in
- This bundle is a set of 12 PowerPoint products that I use during a typical semester teaching biology, in order.Bundle Contents:PPT - Microscopes and Microscopy Skills (With Summary Notes)PPT - Cells and Cell OrganellesPPT - Biochemistry: Macromolecules, Photosynthesis, Respiration & Fermentation$42.00$53.50Save $11.50
A comprehensive 95-slide PowerPoint that introduces all major topics in a typical middle school / early high school unit on evolution and natural selection. Through text, pictures and animations, this presentation introduces numerous topics.
- Predator/prey adaptations
- Who was Charles Darwin
- Darwin's journey on the HMS Beagle
- Darwin's visit to the Galapagos islands
- Pre-Darwinian thought
- Darwin's 4 postulates of natural selection
- Evolution within a species
- Other types of selection (e.g. stabilizing, directional, disruptive, sexual, artificial)
Student Summary Notes to be Added at a Later Date:
- Currently, this PPT does not include a student summary notes document.
- I am in the process of adding summary notes to the majority of my 80+ PPT products.
- Once added, the summary notes will be available as a free upgrade.
Fully Editable and Customizable:
- This product comes in a fully editable PPTX file.
- Download the preview to see EXACTLY what you are getting!
Relevant NGSS Disciplinary Core Idea(s) Addressed by This Product:
NGSS MS-LS1 - From Molecules to Organisms: Structure and Processes
- MS-LS1.A - Structure and Function
NGSS MS-LS3 - Heredity: Inheritance and Variation of Traits
- MS-LS3.A - Inheritance of Traits
- MS-LS3.B - Variation of Traits
NGSS MS-LS4 - Biological Evolution: Unity and Diversity
- MS-LS4.A: Evidence of Common Ancestry and Diversity
- MS-LS4.B: Natural Selection
- MS-LS4.C: Adaptation
NGSS HS-LS1 - From Molecules to Organisms: Structure and Processes
- HS-LS1.A - Structure and Function
NGSS HS-LS3 - Heredity: Inheritance and Variation of Traits
- HS-LS3.A - Structure and Function
- HS-LS3.C - Variation of Traits
NGSS HS-LS4 - Biological Evolution: Unity and Diversity
- HS-LS4.A: Evidence of Common Ancestry and Diversity
- HS-LS4.B: Natural Selection
- HS-LS4.C: Adaptation
You Might Also Like the Following PPT Products:
Connect with More Science With Mr. Enns Resources:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Follow Me next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Copyright © Douglas Enns. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this document are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.