This is a simple yet great, fun and interactive MS Power Point presentation on imperative and exclamatory sentences, and interjections. My students love it! I love it!
I know there is a lot of information around. However, I wanted something more specific for my pupils, just enough for 5th grade standards. It is simple and easy to understand it. In my strong belief and as the practice shows, the slideshow provides all necessary information to succeed in 5th grade. No complication!
It is oriented to StoryTown Theme I "Finding a Way" Lesson 2 "Imperative and Exclamatory Sentences; Interjections" in Student’s Grammar Practice Book by Harcourt School Publishers. However, the other book users will find it very useful too. This slideshow is editable!
- it has links to YouTube video " Interjection Song from Grammaropolis - "It's How You Feel" and "The Sentence Song - Types of Sentences".
- it consists the MS Office 2013 based interactive quiz questions such as multiple choices, identify the sentences, etc.
- it is linked with Quizlet lesson;
- it reviews the concepts of a sentence and fragment, declarative and interrogative sentences;
- it explains the concepts of exclamatory and imperative sentences and interjections;
- this slideshow is guided the lesson with the instructions on Blog entry on ITD.today
- Review the definitions of declarative and interrogative sentences;
- Define a imperative sentence;
- Define an exclamatory sentence;
- Identify and use a variety of sentences types;
- Identify interjections;
- Correctly punctuate and capitalize sentences and interjections;
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving!
Thank you! If you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might consider purchasing the following:
- Lesson 1 "Declarative and Interrogative Sentences" PPT
- Lesson 2 "Imperative and Exclamatory Sentences; Interjections PPT
- Lesson 3 "Subjects and Predicates" PPT
- Lesson 4 "Complete and Simple Subjects and Predicates" PPT
- Lesson 5 Review PPT
- Grammar Foldable - 4 Types of Sentences
- Grammar Foldable - Subjects and Predicates
- Set of 12 Grammar Flashcards
- Set of 12 Grammar Posters
- Grammar 4 Types of Sentences; Interjections Package
- quizzes INCLUDED!
Thank you for purchasing. Enjoy it! Feedback is always appreciated.
PPT Grammar Lesson 2 "Imperative and Exclamatory Sentences; Interjections"
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License