Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.35 MB | 21 pages
This is a simple yet great, fun and interactive MS Power Point presentation on simple and complete subjects and predicates. My students love it! I love it!
I know there is a lot of information around. However, I wanted something more specific for my pupils, just enough for 5th grade standards. It is simple and easy to understand it. In my strong belief and as the practice shows, the slideshow provides all necessary information to succeed in 5th grade. No complications!
It is oriented to StoryTown Theme I "Finding a Way" Lesson 4 "Complete and Simple Subjects and Predicates" in Student’s Grammar Practice Book by Harcourt School Publishers. However, the other book users will find it very useful too.
- it consists the MS Office 2013 based interactive quiz.
- it is linked with Quizlet lesson;
- It explains the concepts of complete and simple subjects and predicates;
- this slideshow is guided by the instructions on Blog entry on ITD.today
- Define a subject and a predicate;
- Identify the complete and simple subjects;
- Identify the complete and simple predicates;
- Form sentences with complete subject or predicate;
- Use complete subjects and predicates correctly in writing and speaking.
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving!
Thank you! If you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at email@example.com.