This is a simple yet great, fun and interactive MS Power Point presentation.
I know there is a lot of information around. However, I wanted something more specific for my pupils, just enough for 5th grade standards. It is simple and easy to understand it. In my strong belief and as the practice shows, the slideshow provides all necessary information to succeed in 5th grade. No complications!
It is oriented to StoryTown Theme I "Finding a Way" Lesson 5 "Review" in Student’s Grammar Practice Book by Harcourt School Publishers. However, the other book users will find it very useful too.
It reviews the following topics:
Lesson 1 "Declarative and Interrogative Sentences"
Lesson 2 "Imperative and Exclamatory Sentences; Interjections"
Lesson 3 "Subjects and Predicates"
Lesson 4 "Complete and Simple Subjects and Predicates"
- Show the understanding of terms;
- Identify, form, and use complete, declarative, interrogative, imperative, exclamatory sentences, and interjections in writing and speaking;
- Recognize sentence fragments;
- Identify complete and simple subjects and predicates.
Use this MS PowerPoint presentation for the review before the grammar evaluation. Show the slide with the question on your monitor/ projector, and ask your students to answer it. Also, ask your pupils to provide their examples. Write down on the board if it is needed to discuss them. Then finally reveal your answer on the next slideshow.
- it consists the MS Office 2013 based quiz of 15 questions (sentence, fragment, declarative sentence, exclamatory sentence, imperative sentence, interrogative sentence, interjection, subject, predicate, verb, complete subject, simple subject, complete predicate, simple subject).
- the question is provided on one slide, and the answer is provided on the other;
- it includes the links to games and Quizlet.
- it is meant to be used with complimentary flashcards
- this slideshow is guided by the instructions on Blog entry on ITD.today
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving!
Thank you! If you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at email@example.com.
You might consider purchasing the following:
- Grammar Review Scoot Game for Types of Sentences, Subjects and Predicates
- Lesson 1 "Declarative and Interrogative Sentences" PPT
- Lesson 2 "Imperative and Exclamatory Sentences; Interjections PPT
- Lesson 3 "Subjects and Predicates" PPT
- Lesson 4 "Complete and Simple Subjects and Predicates" PPT
- Lesson 5 Review PPT
- Grammar Foldable - 4 Types of Sentences
- Grammar Foldable - Subjects and Predicates
- Set of 12 Grammar Flashcards
- Set of 12 Grammar Posters
- Grammar 4 Types of Sentences; Interjections Package
- quizzes INCLUDED!
Thank you for purchasing. Enjoy it! Feedback is always appreciated.
PDF Grammar Lesson 5 "Review"
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License