This is a simple yet great, fun and interactive MS Power Point presentation on compound subjects and predicates. My students love it! I love it!
I know there is a lot of information around. However, I wanted something more specific for my pupils, just enough for 5th grade standards. It is simple and easy to understand it. In my strong belief and as the practice shows, the slideshow provides all necessary information to succeed in 5th grade. No complications!
It is oriented to StoryTown Theme II "Common Goals" Lesson 6 "Compound Subjects and Predicates" in Student’s Grammar Practice Book by Harcourt School Publishers.
- it has 2 links to YouTube videos/ songs about conjunctions;
- it consists the MS Office 2013 based interactive quiz questions such as multiple choices, underline the subject, etc.
- it is linked with Quizlet lesson;
- It explains the concepts of compound subjects and predicates as well as conjunctions;
- Define what compound subject is;
- Define what compound predicate is;
- Define what a conjunction is;
- Use compound subjects and predicates correctly in writing and speaking.
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving!
Thank you! If you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might consider purchasing the following:
- Lesson 1 "Declarative and Interrogative Sentences" PPT
- Lesson 2 "Imperative and Exclamatory Sentences; Interjections PPT
- Lesson 3 "Subjects and Predicates" PPT
- Lesson 4 "Complete and Simple Subjects and Predicates" PPT
- Lesson 5 Review PPT
- Grammar Foldable - 4 Types of Sentences
- Grammar Foldable - Subjects and Predicates
- Set of 12 Grammar Flashcards
- Set of 12 Grammar Posters
- Grammar 4 Types of Sentences; Interjections Package
- quizzes INCLUDED!
PPT Grammar Lesson 6 "Compound Subjects and Predicates"
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License