Also included in
- This bundle is a set of 9 introductory anatomy PPT products that I use during a typical year teaching middle school or early high school anatomy units. PLEASE NOTE: Content Not Designed for Upper High School / AP AnatomyEach of these PPT products was designed with upper middle school or lower high$35.00$44.50Save $9.50
- This mini unit bundle contains 7 resources needed to teach an introductory unit on the study of human anatomy for a high school biology or AP anatomy course, a Science Olympiad event, or a general anatomy review. This bundle covers the following topics: levels of organization (cells, tissues, organs$19.00$23.00Save $4.00
A straightforward 21-slide PPT that serves as an introduction to levels of organization in the body and the 12 human organ systems. Topics include: levels of organization from cells, tissues, organs, and organ systems, as well as the 12 organ systems, including circulatory, digestive, immune, reproductive and others.
- Levels of organization (cells, tissues, organs, organ system, organism)
- Types of cells
- Types of tissues
- Types of organs
- Organ systems
- Circulatory system
- Digestive system
- Endocrine system
- Excretory system
- Immune system
- Integumentary system
- Lymphatic system
- Muscular system
- Nervous system
- Reproductive system
- Respiratory system
- Skeletal system
NEW! Includes Detailed Student Summary Notes Document (4 Pages Total)
- This PPT now includes a 2-page student summary notes document with a corresponding 2-page answer key for teachers.
- Summary notes for my Introductory Series of anatomy PPTs feature fill in the blank questions, labeling, and/or completing summary tables.
- Questions are directly tied to each slide, in chronological order.
Product Files Downloadable in 2 Formats:
- The PPT product comes in 2 formats: a static PDF document and a fully-editable PPTX document
- The Summary Notes product comes in 2 formats: a static PDF document and fully-editable Word document
- Download the detailed PDF preview to see what you are getting. No surprises!
Relevant NGSS Disciplinary Core Idea(s) Addressed by This Product:
NGSS MS-LS1 - From Molecules to Organisms: Structures and Processes
- NGSS MS-LS1.A - Life Science: Structures and Processes
NGSS HS-LS1 - From Molecules to Organisms: Structures and Processes
- NGSS HS-LS1.A - Life Science: Structures and Processes
You Might Also Like the Following Introduction to Anatomy Resources:
You Might Also Like the Following Anatomy PPT Products:
Introductory PPT Series - Designed for Middle School & Early High School
PPT - Muscular System (Introduction) (In Development)
Advanced PPT Series - Designed for High School, AP & Science Olympiad
PPT - Digestive System (Advanced) (In Development)
PPT - Respiratory System (Advanced) (In Development)
Connect with More Science With Mr. Enns Resources:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red Follow Me next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Copyright © Douglas Enns. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this document are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.