For the busy Special Education Teacher / Case Manager
These are the forms I use to remain on-track, organized, and sane:
• PPT Schedule / Organizer to organize attendees, dates, purpose of meeting, related services, and most importantly, an embedded checklist regarding paperwork.
• An annotated "How-To" is included for the above PPT Schedule / Organizer.
• PPT Agenda Checklist for the 5 types of PPT Meetings
--- annual review
--- triennial review
--- program review
--- PPT 1: initial referral
--- PPT 2: review initial evaluation
• "How-To" gather teacher feedback and student work samples
• "How-To" amend an IEP without a meeting
--- includes annotated pages of an IEP as an easy reference