Also included in
- This bundle is a set of 13 PowerPoints that I use during a typical semester on physics, in chronological order. PPT topics include: motion, Newton's Laws of motion, forces, energy, thermal energy, mechanical waves, sound and hearing, electromagnetic waves, light and vision, simple machines, density$42.60$53.25Save $10.65
- SAVE 20%!This unit bundle contains all resources needed for a typical middle school physics unit on motion, speed, velocity and acceleration.The bundle contains a unit PPT and corresponding student summary notes, worksheets, lab activities, formative quizzes, review exercises, a PPT unit review game$37.50$47.75Save $10.25
An introductory 26-slide PowerPoint product that provides an overview of the major topics in a typical middle school / early high school physics unit on motion, speed and acceleration. The topics include what is motion, speed, calculating speed, distance-time graphs, velocity, velocity-time graphs, acceleration, and calculating acceleration. This PPT product also includes a student summary notes document with full answer key.
- Calculating speed (S=D/T, 3 formula triangles)
- Distance vs. displacement
- Distance-time (D-T) graphs
- Reading and interpreting D-T graphs
- Vectors (introduction only)
- Acceleration (A = Vf-Vi/T), 3 formula triangles)
- Calculating acceleration
- Types of acceleration
- Velocity-time (V-T) graphs
- Reading and interpreting V-T graphs
Includes Student Summary Notes Document
- This PPT also includes a 2-page student summary notes document with a corresponding color-coded answer key
- Summary notes take the form of fill-in-the-blank questions directly tied to each PPT section and in chronological order
- The summary notes comes in 2 formats: a static PDF document and fully-editable WORD document
PPT Downloadable in 2 Formats:
- The PPT product comes in 2 formats: a static PDF document and fully-editable PPTX document
- The Summary Notes product comes in 2 formats: a static PDF document and fully-editable Word document
- Download the full PDF preview to see EXACTLY what you are getting!
Relevant CC Standard(s) and/or NGSS Core Idea(s) Addressed by This Product:
NGSS - MS-PS2.A
Physical Science – Motion and Stability: Forces and Interactions
CCSS - Math 7.EE.B.3
Solve real-life and mathematical problems using numerical and algebraic expressions and equations.
Corresponding Unit Documents:
Physics PPTs You Might Also Like:
Connect with More Science With Mr. Enns Resources:
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Follow Me next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Copyright © Douglas Enns. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this document are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.