Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6.46 MB | 72 pages
This is a simple yet great, fun and interactive presentation (in PPT read-only format) on the United States Geography based on 5th Grade Harcourt Horizons: United States History textbook.
I know there is a lot of information around. However, I want something more specific for my pupils.
I haven't tested yet with my students but I believe the slideshow provides all necessary information to succeed in 5th grade. Feel free to suggest changes if they are necessary. I always appreciate it.
It is oriented to Unit I “The Land and Early People”, Chapter 1 “Our Country’s Geography” in United States History 2005 Florida Edition Student’s Textbook by Harcourt School Publishers. However, the other book users will find it very useful too.
- it has links to introductory lesson videos (access to Internet and YouTube is needed);
- vocabulary table of the chapter; each word is linked to the meaning to the vocabulary online (account to e-book is needed);
- most of the slides have the related maps to the given information.
- it consists the interactive review "quiz" questions on one page and the answer on the other;
Chapter 1 "Our Country's Geography" includes the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 "Land and Regions";
- Lesson 2 "Bodies of Water";
- Lesson 3 "Climate and Vegetation Regions";
- Lesson 4 'Using the Land"
- Lesson 5 "Where People Live and Work"
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving! Works great for interactive Social Studies class activities.
If there are some minor changes you would like to be made, please, let me know and I will do it. Also, if you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.