Students do not seem to feel very strongly in their attitudes toward social studies. It is rarely mentioned as a particularly favorite subject. Social Studies is not viewed as being a unique, enjoyable subject. Do students feel it to be particularly challenging? You might find it as the discouraging conclusion already.
Then, head in the right direction with this illustrated easy to follow through the Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation. They’ll never want to you to stop! (Okay, maybe they might...)
This is a simple yet great, fun and interactive presentation (Read-Only Format) on the United States Native Americans History based on 5th Grade Harcourt Horizons: United States History textbook.
It is oriented to Unit I “The Land and Early People”, Chapter 2 “The Earliest Americans” in United States History 2003 Florida Edition Student’s Textbook by Harcourt School Publishers. However, the other book users will find it very useful too.
- it has links to the introductory videos (Discovery Education account, YouTube, and Internet access are needed);
- vocabulary table of the chapter; each word is linked to the meaning to the vocabulary online (account to e-book is needed);
- most of the slides have the related maps and illustrations to the given information.
- it consists the interactive review "quiz" questions on one page and the answer on the other;
NOTE: If you consider purchasing this item, please, make sure you have Discovery Education account to access the videos, or you may choose to skip the slides containing the links.
Chapter 2 "The Earliest Americans" - the following lessons:
♦ Lesson 1 "The First Americans";
♦ Lesson 2 "Ancient Indians";
♦ Lesson 3 "The Desert Southwest"
♦ Lesson 4 "The Northwest Coast and the Arctic"
♦ Lesson 5 "The Plains"
♦ Lesson 6 "The Eastern Woodlands"
If you are interested in purchasing/downloading this resource, consider buying it in a bundle. Bundling is a great way to save. Get this product and related resources with 25% discount. Click below to read more:
♦ Social Studies Chapter 2 The Earliest People US History BUNDLE
out before downloading/ or purchasing the product.
If there are some minor changes you would like to be made, please, let me know, and I will do it.
✎ Inspiring Teaching Design
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ RELATED ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
- Social Studies US History Chapter 1 Our Country's Geography Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 2 The Earliest Americans Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 3 A Time of Exploration Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 4 European Settlement Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 5 The New England Colonies Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 6 The Middle Atlantic Colonies Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 7 The Southern Colonies Presentation