This is a simple yet great, fun and interactive presentation (in PPT read-only format) on the European Settlements based on 5th Grade Harcourt Horizons: United States History textbook.
I know there is a lot of information around. However, I wanted something more specific for my pupils this school year.
I haven't tested yet with my students but I believe the slideshow provides all necessary information to succeed in 5th grade. It may contain a few minor errors that were overlooked while being made. If you spot any please let me know and I can fit the mistake and reload the presentation. Feel free to suggest changes if they are necessary. I always appreciate it.
It is oriented to Unit II “A Time of Encounters”, Chapter 4 “European Settlement” in United States History 2005 Florida Edition Student’s Textbook by Harcourt School Publishers. However, the other book users will find it very useful too.
- it has links to introductory videos (Internet access is needed);
- vocabulary table of the chapter; each word is linked to the meaning to the vocabulary online (account to e-book is needed);
- most of the slides have the related images and illustrations to the given information.
- it consists the interactive review "quiz" questions on one page and the answer on the other;
Chapter 4 "European Settlement" includes the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 “New Spain”
- Lesson 3 “The English in the Americas”
- Lesson 4 “The Jamestown Colony”
- Lesson 5 “The Plymouth Colony”
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving! Works great for interactive Social Studies class activities.
out before downloading/ or purchasing the product.
If there are some minor changes you would like to be made, please, let me know and I will do it. Also, if you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at email@example.com.
✎ ITD Blog
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ RELATED ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
- Social Studies US History Chapter 1 Our Country's Geography Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 2 The Earliest Americans Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 3 A Time of Exploration Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 4 European Settlement Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 5 The New England Colonies Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 6 The Middle Atlantic Colonies Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 7 The Southern Colonies Presentation