This pack of Power Point presentations is a must-have in the preschool classroom.
You can use slides as warm ups and encourage your young student to speak. This most popular games also were my face-savers during busy days. PPT is easy to use on IWB in the classroom. Besides they can even be adapted for skype lessons.
With this activities, you will not only practice vocabulary but can develop student’s memory and imagination as well.
The most famous activities which loved by kids are:
1) Who is wearing?... (Set of 20 slides with hats to guess occupation)
2) Lights on (Use a torch to review color, numbers, shapes, time, emotions, weather, body parts, animals, food etc.)
3) Can you spot the odd one out? (20 slides with 4 pictures each)
4) Which of the following is the odd one out? (20 slides with 3 pictures each)
5) Match and say (20 Puzzles to review clothes and colors)
6) What do you see (20 animated slides to guess transportation and nature)
7) What do you see? (20 animated slides with animals )
8) What is missing? (Animated slides to practice clothes and body parts topics /14 words)
9) What is missing? (Animated slides to review school objects and weather/14 words)
10) Guess the sound? (20 slides with sounds and pictures of animals to guess)
11) Guess the sound? (18 different sounds like train, shower, guitar, car etc. to guess )
Have fun teaching!
Please e-mail me if you have questions about this games or suggestions about this product. My address: email@example.com
Would appreciate your Like-Pin-FB repost.