includes 6 posters that say Put the Question in the Answer
. I hang one of the color posters in the front of the classroom to remind the students. When I am grading papers I just need to write PQA
and the students know that I mean they did not rewrite the question in their response to form a complete sentence.
➜How does it work? The student has this question to answer...
What did Maniac Magee do when he was on stage?
Normally I would get answers like this...
•ran out of the theater. (Who did?)
•He ran out of the theater. (Who is he?)
If they put the question in the answer it would look like this...
•When Maniac was on stage he ran out of the theater.
I have found the P.Q.A. strategy to be very helpful.
I have included a Black & White version
and instructions for printing 2 or 4 per page so that students can tape it on their desks or into their notebooks.
• Bathroom Rules Poster ~BOYS and GIRLS signs included~
• Character Trait Posters With Scripture Bible Verses and a Colorful Kids Theme
• Is it Tattling or Reporting Colorful Cute Kids Themed Freebie
• Is your paper missing your name? FREEBIE
• Testing Notes of Encouragement Printable FREEBIE Melonheadz Clipart
• Testing Signs Posters FREEBIE Melonheadz Clipart
• What to Say Instead of "I Don't Know" Posters with Colorful Kid Theme
• Write Your Name FREEBIE Colorful Cute Kids Theme