A unit bundle with 6 sessions on teaching and learning resources of affixes and roots based on New Bloom's Taxonomy.
After completing this unit students will be able to:
- SESSION 1 - REMEMBERING: Recall and list common prefixes and suffixes.
- SESSION 2 - UNDERSTANDING: Infer and grasp the meaning of common affixes.
- SESSION 3 - APPLYING: Apply and demonstrate the accurate knowledge of affixes.
- SESSION 4 - ANALYSING: Analyse and infer the use of affixes in sentences.
- SESSION 5 - EVALUATING: Assess and evaluate the use of affixes in sentences.
- SESSION 6 - CREATING: Create and compose new word patterns with affixes.
This download includes:
- Scaffolding Notes: 6 Handouts
- Worksheets with Answers: 18 Exercises
- Lesson Plan with Resources: 6 Sessions
- Powerpoint Presentation: 6 Sessions
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment
This is what teachers say about these resources:
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use for future purchases
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
- Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
- I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a FOLLOWER. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
Find Me Here: