FIRST GRADE * Functional and differentiated skill work that covers English / Language Arts / Writing standards-aligned topics for FIRST GRADE, this adapted work binder is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom or homeschool curricula.
What will be included?
• 2 editable boy covers (add student's name)
• 2 editable girl covers (add student's name)
• 6 topic covers (if you want to make separate binders for separate skills)
• editable binder spines in 3 sizes (1", 1.5", 2")
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble. If you'd like to see how I use the binder in my classroom,
you can watch this video
If you see a ✓ next to a topic, that means it is ready for you to download.
What skills will this binder practice
• Answering questions about text and images
• Identify main topic and retell key details
• Describing characters, setting, and events
• Words that suggest feelings
• Story telling Points of View
• Types of texts/books
• Compare/Contrast stories
• Text information VS. Picture information
Phonics / Word Recognition
• Determine meaning of words in text
• High frequency words / sight words
• Short vowel sounds
• Beginning, Middle, End sounds
• Consonant Digraphs
• Vowel Teams and final –e
• Decoding 1- and 2- syllable words
• Inflectional endings
• Read irregularly spelled words
Conventions of English
• Features of a sentences
• Write opinion text
• Write informative/explanatory text
• Write narrative text with sequenced events
• Write sequence of instructions (“how to”)
• Produce complete sentences
Recall experiences to gather information to answer questions
• Nouns and Pronouns
• Verbs (Past, Present, and Future Tenses)
• Frequently occurring adjectives, conjunctions, and prepositions
Editable pages in PowerPoint.
This First Grade level English Language Arts Adapted Work Binder is currently available for PRE-SALE only. That means it is not quite ready for you to download yet. As I finish parts of the binder, they will become available to you at no additional cost. By purchasing now, you are receiving the lowest possible price. The binder will be completed no later than April 30, 2017.
NEED SOMETHING CHANGED?
Please send me an email and we can chat :)
NUMBER 1 BEST SELLER ON TPT: You may also like my best selling Adapted Morning Work Binder
that covers personal information like a student's phone number and address, as well as basic Language Arts, Math, and Fine Motor skills.
TOP 10 BEST SELLER: You may also like the Math Adapted Work Binder
that covers standards-aligned math topics for grades K-3.
TOP 100 BEST SELLER: You may also like the Science and Social Studies Adapted Work Binder
that covers standards-aligned science and social studies topics for grades K-3.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!