• Save money by buying the YEAR BUNDLE. •
JULY * 5 visual recipes with REAL pictures of each step for the month of July.
Use this bundle of recipes to cook with your students in the classroom, foster those super important life skills, and work on those IEP goals and objectives... all at the same time!
Watch a video preview here.
EACH RECIPE INCLUDES:
• Recipe card (that lists kitchen tools and ingredients needed)
• Visual recipe and sequencing mat
• Adapted visual recipe workpages
• Pages to create a visual recipe file folder
• 4” sequencing cards
• Comprehension questions
• Recipe survey
• ...and more!
WHAT RECIPES ARE INCLUDED?
• Mug Cake
• Ocean Water
• Sea Crackers
• Fruit Pizza
• Apple Cookies
PLEASE NOTE * this item is currently listed for PRESALE. That means it is not quite ready to download yet, but by purchasing now, you will get all of the visual recipes for July at the lowest possible price. This set of recipes will be ready to download by June 22, 2017.
• Want to know what kitchen supplies are essential to a smooth classroom cooking lesson? Check out this blog post
• Want to know the only kitchen tools you need for cooking in any classroom? Check out this blog post
You might also like: 35+ Visual Recipes for Fun Food Friday
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!