Looking for a Preschool Pacing Guide?
Look no more! This Pacing Guide was created for a whole year of preschool. Inside you will also find Early Learning Goals that were carefully created for Pre-K using many different resources. The Pacing Guide correlates with the Early Learning Goals.
What is on the Pacing Guide?
1. Themed Units >>> the lesson plan sets used to create the thematic unit.
2. Literacy & Math Objectives >>> the Early Learning Goals that will be focused on during the given unit. You will find that these objectives and the Preschool Lesson Plans in the Lovely Commotion Store correlate (see release dates for new lesson plans).
3. Science Units >>> in the Science Center in my classroom, I have 9 units. These units and the supplies in them get placed in the Science Center according to the pacing guide.
4. Drama >>> which Pretend Play Props to put into the Drama Center during each theme.
5. Circle Time >>> which skills to add during circle time to keep circle time fresh and lively.
6. Assessment >>> which assessments from the Pre-Kindergarten Portfolio and Assessment pack gets used during each theme.
You can find links to each part of the pacing guide inside the download. Some resources may not yet be available, but a release date is included, so you know when it is coming!