Welcome to my TPT store!
As a preschool speech-language pathologist, I have found the use of associations so valuable when trying to teach color names to children, for example, "yellow like the sun". This product pairs color names with common vocabulary to provide meaning to the colors. All eleven basic colors are included: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, grey, black, white and brown.
Included in this packet:
1. Color Association Poster/Tabletop Visual
2. Color Association Flashcards (11 cards)
3. Puzzle piece matching activity (22 pieces)
3. Learning Colors Mini Coloring Book (4 pages)
4. Practice identifying associations worksheet
5. Silly Scene for coloring
Check out my other products! More to come....