Also included in
- Save BIG with this bundle of preschool math resources. There are currently 4 math units that are included. There will be 5 units when the bundle is complete. Each time a unit is added the price will increase! Unit 1: Numbers 1-10Unit 2: Shapes Unit 3: Colors Unit 4: Patterns Unit 5: Measurement (Co$21.00$29.50Save $8.50
Preschool Math Made Fun!
Comprehensive Preschool Math Games which cover age appropriate skills in a variety of ways!
I am so excited to share with you the Preschool Math Games that were created to make math fun, hands-on and engaging for Preschool age students. If you are looking to supplement your current math curriculum, THIS is the resource that will allow you to do that
What is included?
There are 11 different math games for your students to work with an enjoy in this packet.
1. Counting mats with ducks
2. Counting Mats with ten frames
3. Number Bingo
4. 5 and 10Frame Sorting
5. Play Doh mats
6. Clip Counting
7. Let's Learn the number pages
8. Count, Color, and Trace
9. Count and Place Ocean mats
10. Counting sets to 5 number pages
11. Count and Cover hot air balloons
Objective- To engage your students with a math lesson that is valuable as well as fun for them. We need to keep their attention!
Review- Use these games as a review after you have taught the lesson to see if the students are grasping and understanding the concepts
Mini Lesson- These games can be used in a small group for a mini lesson before coming together and learning more in depth.
Center(s)- Set these games up as part of centers that are in your classroom
PRESCHOOL MATH NUMBERS 0-10 LEARNING FOUNDATIONS:
1.0 Children begin to understand numbers and quantities in their everyday environment.
1.1 Recite numbers in order to ten with increasing accuracy.
1.2 Recognize and know the name of some written numerals.
1.4 Count up to ten objects, using one-to-one correspondence
(one object for each number word) with increasing accuracy.1.5 Use the number name of the last object counted to answer the question, “How many . . . ?”
You may also like:
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Get creative with me on PINTEREST
Head on over and READ MY BLOG
Get connect with me on FACEBOOK
Copyright 2019 Classrooms and Cats
Keywords: preschool, math, counting, numbers, math centers