Your students will learn about President's Day through these fun activities. The order in which these activities are presented are up to you, but one suggestion would be to introduce the information on Lincoln and Washington, followed by the tree maps, then the Venn diagram, and finally President's Day activities along with the U.S. flag and word searches.
Included in this product are...
- Informational text on George Washington
- Informational text on Abraham Lincoln
- Writing Prompt
- 2 Tree map activities
- Venn diagram compare and contrast activity
- Informational text on President's Day
- Answer key
- U.S. flag coloring activity with informational paragraph
- Coloring activities
- Word search (GRADES 1-3)
- Word search (GRADES 4-10)