Products in this Bundle (36)
showing 1-5 of 36 products
Teach phonics by giving your students opportunities to fall in love with learning sounds! These phonics resources include hands on activities, games, QR code hunts, and write the room activities. Whatever it takes to get the kiddos active in decoding and fluent in their phonics skills! These activities work great in guided reading groups and stations. Phonics should be engaging and FUN!
Most resources include:
- fluency games (such as flash card games, roll & read activities, four in a row)
- hands on activities (such as puzzles, picture sorts, making words)
- printables for practice (such as recording word families, coloring or sorting by word families, real and nonsense word sorts)
- reading passages using phonics skill to practice comprehension
- write the room assessment (printable task cards are put throughout the room to get students up and moving while "showing what they know")
- QR Code Hunt (Just like "write the room" - except using digital task cards! Students need an electronic device with a (free) QR code reader downloaded. Simply print QR codes, students scan and decode the word seen in the picture.) See if my QR Code Hunts are right for your class with this CVC FREEBIE!
Conquering Bs & Ds
SH Shark, Fish & Sushi!
TH Thinking Sloth
Blending & Flipping L Blends
Double Consonant (ff, ll, ss) and -ck
Bonus file: Compound Words - for Google Slides! Click here to see resource. (Seesaw links not included)
★ Click here to follow my TpT store and catch all new products at 50% off for the first 24-48 hours!
★ Purchasing this product gives you ONE license. If you want to share with your team or friends, you can add additional licenses for 50% off a piece! Thank you for respecting my work and the legal terms of sharing TpT resources. :)
★ Let's connect! Follow me on social media media for deals, new products and freebies!