Also included in
- I use this PROBABILITY Unit Resource BUNDLE every year with my students. This BUNDLE includes 40 task cards, 10 error analysis activities 10 problem solving graphic organizers, 5 doodle notes, 1 maze, 1 riddle and 1 coloring activity (over 100 word problems and skills practice questions). The res$12.40$15.50Save $3.10
- - Great for online learning and distance learning!This middle school math BUNDLE includes 41 sets (126 fun activities) of 6th, 7th, and 8th grade MAZES, RIDDLES, AND COLORING BY NUMBER ACTIVITIES. All of these activities allow students to sharpen their math skills while incorporating fun into the c$98.00$140.00Save $42.00
- Have your students apply their understanding of 7th GRADE MATH with these mazes, riddles and color by number pages. This BUNDLE includes 12 of my top selling 7th Grade MATH FUN ACTIVITIES packets (38 activities in all). Many more activities will be added to this BUNDLE, however, your purchase today$32.80$41.00Save $8.20
- * Featured in the TPT Newsletter * Best Seller *7th Grade Math COMMON CORE Assessments, Warm-Ups, Task Cards, Error Analysis, Homework Practice Worksheets, Problem Solving Graphic Organizers, Mazes, Riddles, Coloring Activities, Guided NotesThis is a GROWING BUNDLE of all of the 7th Grade MATH RES$136.15$194.50Save $58.35
Have your students apply their understanding of PROBABILITY with these fun activities including a maze, riddle and coloring activity.
What is Included:
Students are prompted to find the probability of independent and dependent events. Students use their solutions to color the picture.
This is a self-checking worksheet that allows students to strengthen their skills by finding the probability of simple events. Students use their solutions to navigate through the puzzle.
Students find the experimental probability of various events and use their answers to solve the riddle.
All 3 of these activities allow students to practice FINDING PROBABILITY while incorporating fun into the classroom!
Print or Digital: (updated April 2021)
✔️ PRINTED VERSION - a PDF file that you may PRINT
✔️ DIGITAL VERSION (Easel by TpT) - There is also a digital version using TpT's new digital tool. After purchase, click the "Open in Easel" button. This will give you access to a version with text boxes for student input and moveable shapes for students to select answers. You can edit the digital overlay or use it as is.
Note: Only the maze and riddle can be used as a digital activity.
How to Use:
Use any of these resources as a quick assessment tool, a homework assignment, or even something for the kids to do after a test. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
* This resource works well with my Digital Simple Probability GOOGLE Quiz for remote / distance learning!
✔ probability of simple events
✔ theoretical and experimental probability
✔ probability of compound events
✔ independent and dependent events
This resource is also included in my PROBABILITY UNIT RESOURCE BUNDLE!
More PROBABILITY Resources
Get all of my 7th Grade Resources! 7th Grade MEGA-BUNDLE (Save 25%)
More 7th Grade Review:
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.