Learning Objectives of this Lesson:
1. Recall information text types.
2. Describe the features of problem and solution information text type.
3. Explore the structure of problem and solution text type.
4. Write a problem and solution information text on a given/chosen topic.
This Resource includes:
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Writing Rubrics
3. Text Structure
4. Sample Text
5. Writing Prompts
7. Response Card
Learning Outcomes of this Lesson:
1. ALL students will write using the features in an appropriate manner with intro and conclusion.
2. MOST of the students will write using the features in a sequential order and structure with inviting intro and conclusion.
3. SOME students will write using the features in an effectively organised, logical and creative manner with engaging intro and conclusion.