This resource contains everything you need to get going with a lesson on Problem and Solution Information Texts in your classroom.
1. Recall information text types.
2. Describe the features of problem and solution information text type.
3. Explore the structure of problem and solution text type.
4. Write a problem and solution information text on a given/chosen topic.
This Resource includes:
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Lesson Starter
3. Problem & Solution Text Structure
4. Sample Texts
7. Assessment Rubrics
8. List of Active Verbs
9. List of Adjectives & Adverbs
10. List of Connectives
11. Descriptive Writing Topics
Learning Outcomes of this Lesson:
1. ALL students will write using the features in an appropriate manner with intro and conclusion.
2. MOST of the students will write using the features in a sequential order and structure with inviting intro and conclusion.
3. SOME students will write using the features in an effectively organized, logical and creative manner with engaging intro and conclusion.
Teachers can use this to enhance the writing skills of the learners, especially the technique required for stating a problem and finding solutions.