Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
31.64 MB | 10 pages
This science project is great to add creativity to any unit that focuses on the Periodic Table of Elements. I have used it with my middle school classes but slight modification can make it perfect for most high school classes as well.
Included with your purchase you receive:
1) a general outline of the 5 days that can be used to fully complete this project
2) a 10-slide Superhero Power Point presentation used as an anticipatory set for students
3) samples of students' PToE Superheroes to be used as a reference for your classes
4) a webquest paper to be used to research key facts, history, uses, and properties of two elements
5) 13 outlines of superhero poses to help students who are artistically frustrated
6) a final draft paper (your choice either 8 1/2" x 11" or 11" x 17")
7) a writing paper for an optional Element Essay
8) a Superhero Venn Diagram (for comparing and contrasting at the conclusion of the project)
This is a project that my students enjoy every year because it combines science facts and research with artistic and writing creativity. I hope your students enjoy it as well.
Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Up, Up, and Away!