PRONOUNS PICTURE AND SENTENCE MATCHING
This 27 page activity/resource is part of my PRONOUNS BUNDLE and is for learning/reinforcing HE, SHE and THEY.
13 Matching picture and sentence cards
6 A4 posters for HE, SHE and THEY (3 orange, 3 blue)
3 heading cards for HE, SHE and THEY
33 Question cards -these cards ask about each of the picture cards e.g. ‘Who is jumping?’ ‘Who is sitting on the grass?’
Picture and sentence cards
• Match the picture to the sentence.
• Choose a picture and write a sentence
• Choose a sentence and draw a picture.
• Choose a picture and in pairs say what the pronoun is.
• Students use the picture cards AND/OR sentence cards as sorting activity using heading cards HE, SHE and THEY
• Teacher reads out the questions and students answer/choose the matching card.
• Students match the question card to the picture and/or sentence.
Here are links to my other PRONOUN resources:-
PRONOUNS CIRCLE IT
PRONOUNS WRITE SENTENCES
WRITE CORRECT PRONOUN
PRONOUNS UNDERLINE PRONOUN
SAVE MONEY AND BUY MY PRONOUNS BUNDLE:-
Thanks for looking at this resource. Please check out my TPT store for many other useful resources!